It’s important to Undertake to not get the tattoo wet During the Healing process (5-7 days). albeit it’s unlikely that the tattoo will remain dry for everything of the healing process, refrain from swimming or submerging the world in water for long periods of your time for the primary week of healing. Following this makeup tattoo aftercare procedure will make sure the formation of thin scabs thus more color retention. exclude of the sun for 7 days after you get your tattoo.
FOR LIPS ONLY:-
Use Aquaphor to stay the tattoo protected while it heals and to appease any discomfort like itching or dryness. Avoid applying lip balms, lipstick, or other lip products during this point . Facial services
Apply Aquaphor every 30-60 minutes for the first week to keep lips from drying out.
● AVOID touching any tattooed area together with your hands. Apply all recommended products with Q-tips ONLY. If the world must be touched with hands, confirm you thoroughly wash your hands before and after touching the tattooed area. Komosis Hair Studio.
● Day 3-4: When the scab starts to seem , don’t wipe- only dab until dry; you want to be gentle! don’t achieve the scabs prematurely.
● Week 2 or 3: After the procedure is totally healed, you’ll return to your regular cleansing and makeup routine. Avoid scrubbing the world . Use sun block after the procedure area is healed to guard from sun fading.
DO NOT: Scrub, rub, or pick at the epithelial crust that forms. Allow it to peel off by itself. If it’s removed before it’s ready, the pigment underneath it are often pulled out.
● Use any makeup on the tattooed area for a minimum of 14 days.
● Use any Retin-A, Glycol Acids, or Neosporin within the tattooed area during or after healing.
● Expose area to sun or tanning beds.
● Swim during a pool for 14 days after your procedure.
What is normal?
Mild swelling, itching, light scabbing, light brushing and dry tightness. Ice packs are a pleasant relief for swelling and bruising. Aftercare ointments work well for scabbing and tightness.
●Too dark and slightly uneven appearance. After 2-7 days the darkness will fade, and once any swelling dissipates, unevenness usually disappears. Adjustments are going to be made during the touch-up appointment.
● Color change or color loss. because the procedure area heals, the colour will lighten and sometimes seem to disappear in places. this will be addressed during the retouch appointment, which is why retouch appointments are necessary. The procedure area has got to heal completely before we will address any concerns. Healing takes about 4 weeks.