- Use a fresh pillowcase while you sleep.
- Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking can cause scarring or loss of color.
- No facials, Botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after the procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors.
- Avoid long, hot showers for the primary 10 days.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the primary 10 days.
- Avoid face-down swimming, lakes, and hot tubs for the primary 10 days,
- Avoid topical makeup and sunscreen on the world .
- DO NOT rub, pick, or scratch the treated area.
Important Instructions for Showering
- Limit your showers to five minutes in order that you are doing not create an excessive amount of steam. Keep your face/procedure area out of the water while you wash your body, then, at the top of your shower, wash your hair.
- Your face should only be getting wet only at the top of the shower.
- Avoid excessive rinsing and predicament on the treated area.
Wet V.S. Dry Healing
This is where things get misconstrued. Many artists tell their clients to not wash the world for the whole healing time. Client’s mistake this for a “dry healing method” really , this is often what the various healing methods are:
The wet healing method – applying a product to the world after washing the world
The dry healing method – not applying any product to the world after washing the world .
But, what method actually promotes best healing?
The wet method of daily washing to scale back the buildup of bacteria and dead skin including the appliance of an aftercare product allows the skin to heal fastest then your beautiful artwork can show thru.
Applying the Aftercare provided by Glam it’ll help to supply the right cells to regenerate the encompassing tissues. It also can help the assembly of collagen, a protein that’s essential for the right healing and regeneration of damaged tissue. the tactic consists of daily cleansing of the injured skin to stop bacterial buildup, also because the application of a healing ointment.